June 9, 2008

TMI Alert

I've begun the tww. the dreaded tww. one minute I'm so hopeful and think this is it. The next moment I'm sobbing because I know there is no chance.

I did everything I could to improve my cm this month. I was taking evening prim rose, drinking lots of water and dong quai tea and took some Robitussin tablets. I also used the fertility monitor that my pregnant sister gave me. I think we had good timing, for the most part. We could have added a few more days but hubby has been so busy at work, he literally had no time. Early in the week he was coming home at 3am, and leaving for work at 8am. The poor guy was so tired and stressed, but I made sure to tell him of the really important days.

This is how it went (again, tmi, but maybe someone can relate...)

CD8 - watery, leaked a bit (low of fm)
CD9 - lots of stretchy in the evening, (hubby nowhere to be found) (low on fm)
CD10 - little stretchy, not as much, but there. Back was hurting. (low of fm)
CD11 - little cm, no stretchy (low on fm)
CD12 - little cm, lotiony, but no stretchy (high on fm)
CD13 - little cm, drier in the am, then lotiony, no stretchy, nips hurt, back hurt, feeling little crampy (peak on fm)
CD14 - some cm, much thicker and sticky, nips really hurt (peak on fm)
CD15 - more thick and sticky, nips still hurt (high on fm)


I realize why I never know when I ovulate, its because my ewcm does not come at the same time as ovulation. wtf. where is the ewcm on the high/peak days? And how can the fm tell me high when I know no spermies could swim through my cm. I think I ovulated Sat night (cd13) If that is the case, then we had good timing. We are really hoping for this month because it would give us a pisces baby, and we're both pisces.

This is so frustrating. I seriously hate this time of the month.

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed. Please please, please.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ok great, I am NOT the only one that this happens too. My EWM comes before I peaked on my CBE FM every time. I actually had to give that one up with the addition of clomid. To make me even stranger, I never get a low until after I peak. I get high from the first day testing.

I'm a veggie too!