January 23, 2008

Riding and Making Babies

We just came back from a long weekend of snowboarding in Vermont. If there was any chance of a baby, then I knocked it right out of my fallopian tubes.

CD 18.

It should have been a perfect baby making time because I ovulated during our vacation. On the other hand, we were on a vacation where I did a lot of falling on my ass. I just started riding 2 years ago and this was our first time this season. I was a little rusty going down the slopes. By the second day I felt all brave and decided to hit the blue trails where I did most of the hard landings.

It would seriously be a miracle if the spermies held on and met up with my bouncing egg.

I'm kinda pissed about this. Between my tea drinking and vitamins I think I produced some good ewcm. I saw some for a few days before ovulating - that was a first.

I think I'm going to take next month off. First off, I dont want a Nov/Dec baby. 2nd, I want to be able to ski again. Hubby and his friends have had a tradition of taking an all guys ski trip during Presidents Day, where the wives stay home. Now that I ski, last year I decided if he goes, I go. And so I was the only female there. All the hubbies don't want their wives there, but i'm not having that. I want to go skiing just as much as he does, so why should I be left out. I'm starting a new tradition.

Anyway, I'll still drink my tea and take the vitamins, but i'll try Not to be so conscious of days (I said try, but i know I will still obsess).

No comments: