July 21, 2008

When

CD2
It came at about 4 yesterday afternoon. Wasn't expecting it at all. I started getting the mild cramping at around 3, then they got a little worse so I decided to check, just in case. And sure enough, I wiped and saw red.

Nuts. Another cycle gone.

My dr. didn't want to do anything until he gets the results from hubbys sa which is Aug 7th. Thats in 3 weeks. I guess it will be another cycle trying naturally, and another month of nothing.

Aaarrrggg. I'm so frustrated. Disappointed. Annoyed. Sad. Jelouse. Tired. Defeated.

When will it be our turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.
I know so well the frustration, anger, saddness and disappointment.

I hope your time comes soon. Really soon.

Thinking of you all the way over in Australia.

E

Rita said...

it sucks. it friggin' sucks.
sorry.
fingers crossed for the next cycle