July 29, 2008

Another Set Of Twins

today is not a good day for me.
I am angry and frustrated. I bought another box of those stupid pee sticks for that stupid fertility monitor. I don't know why. The biggest waste of $55. I'm so sick of charting, i've hardly been doing it, yet I can't Not do it.
C16 CD 10
I told hubby I'll be ovulating towards the end of the week. He goes, "yeah, so".
He knows what it means, he's just sick and tired of trying.
Needless to say, so am I.

I feel like this is the biggest wasted month. My dr didn't want to do anything until he saw hubby's sa, which of course is after I ovulate.
But i promised myself that as soon as we're done with that test I'm calling the dr and scheduling something for next month.

I see everyone else getting pregnant because they are proactive, and i'm angry at myself for waiting so long to do anything.
And I torture myself by keeping up with all the celebs who are getting pregnant. Last night I read about Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. They announced they are expecting twins (2 girls), but claim they did not go through ivf, of clomid. Yeah, Bull Fucking Shit. They were trying for awhile and no qualms about announcing it. And now, at 35 she's expecting twins, with no help of science. Come on.

So whatever. I'm angry today.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I'm sorry about the frustrations- I felt like after cycle 13 or so I really hit a wall- believe me I feel you on the waiting/being stuck feeling. We had months of it before our treatment cycle.

Don't torture yourself with the celebrity rag crap- they'll never admit to any art because they have tons of money & can therefor afford to be 'perfect' & dishonest. Your time will come- hang in there! Good luck with the s/a!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.
Thinking of you.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - it is nice to know there are others out there in the same place as me that can relate to what I'm going through. One thing I've done to help pass the time is make a countdown calendar where I try to put an event on each day to keep me distracted.

I wish you luck!