August 14, 2008

duh

omg, i think i was in such a rage that I did a total brain fart.

I don't have to be here on cd5. Hopefully I get my period by Tues, then I can go see my dr and get a prescription, and just start taking it on cd5. If i get my period late, then I'll just go to him when I get back, which would be around, or on cd5. Either way, i think I'll be ok.

wow, i totally freaked about it for no reason.

I really need to talk to hubby about things, but he's so mad at me he's not going to want to talk about it.

Oh, and did I mention I'm being audited by the IRS. Yeah, for 2005. It sucks trying to get canceled checks and credit card statements from so long ago. The appointment is supposed to be this Tues, and my accountant is not being very helpful. She's the one going to the appointment but i cant get a hold of her. I left a message telling her we may need to postpone it because I will not have all the back I need in time. Needless to say, she never got back to me. So i'm stressing about things.

In the meantime, I'm kinda crampy today. I don't know what it means. The stupid charts that I've been keeping for almost two years aren't helping me at all. Some months I'm crampy, others not. Whatever. I'm so over this. Hubby, shoot your sperm in a cup, and Dr put it up me.

No comments: