August 18, 2008

Hate To Wait

My period still hasn't shown its ugly red face.

CD30

I'm pretty positive i'm not pregnant but I actually bought hpts today. I never use them. It's a waste of money. After the 2nd or 3rd month of trying I promised myself I would never use one again, unless I was at least 2-3 days late.

But i'm thinking if I don't get my period by first thing tomorrow morning, I'll take a test. Because if by the smallest, tiniest, amazing less-then-3% chance I am pregnant, then I want to tell hubby before I leave for the beach. I'll be leaving with my mom before he gets home tomorrow, and I couldn't image going through the week not telling him, or even telling him over the phone. I know, I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but at least I can stop worrying if my periods going to show, and just worry about when.

In the meantime, if it does show, I mean, when it shows, it looks like I'll be away, and won't be able to get to the dr. on cd3. Unless it comes on Fri or Sat, which would be Super late! But i think it will come sometime tomorrow.

This blows. This means we'll have to wait till next month to do the first iui treatment. maybe I'll beg for more blood work, or an ultrasound. I just want to feel like I'm doing something this month. I'm done with just sitting back and waiting for things to happen.

Oh, did i mention my sister is out there too. Apparently she doesn't move her ass anymore cause she's too tired and too pregnant. She likes sitting and waiting for people to do everything for her.

I'm starving. I hate waiting for hubby to come home so we can eat dinner.

No comments: