August 16, 2008

It's Only a Dream

This morning I woke up feeling positive and excited, but when I had a second to realize it was just a dream, everything was back to normal.

CD28

I've been very crampy these past two days and my boobs started hurting cd26, and each day they get a little worse. Some people might think this is pregnancy symptoms, but I've been down this road way too many times. I know my boobs can start hurting anywhere from 10 - 3 days before my period arrives. This month the pain comes late because I know I ovulated late. My periods come anywhere from cd27 to cd30, but most of the time it's a 28 or 29 day cycle. I ovulated about 3-4 days late this month so I'm expecting my period to come around cd31. So, knowing that, all my pms symptoms are totally normal.

Oh, my dream by the way... I had a positive pregnancy test. But i didn't believe it was accurate because after a few minutes of only seeing one line, I had thrown it in a large potted plant. And when I picked it out several minutes later, I saw the pink lines and thought the chemicals from the Miracle Grow was giving it a positive read. I was contemplating taking another test but decided to continue eating my stinky soft cheese and wine.

No comments: